Portable & Fixed Instrumentation
In-house Servicing of Portable Instruments
- We Service & Calibrate All makes & models
- Factory trained service engineers
- Fully equiped state-of-the-art calibration and service lab
- Certificates of calibration can be issued for quality assurance purposes
- Typical Turnaround time is 1-2 days
- We use NATA Traceable Calibration Gas
Commissioning and Compliance of Fixed Systems
- We design, supply, install and commission Fixed Gas Detection systems
- Service Technicians available for on-site service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our extensive range of Environment Monitoring Equipment can assist you to achieve Green Star Rating
- Reminders will be send out before the equipment is due for calibration
- We also provide individual signed calibration/commissioning certificates on completion for compliance requirements.
- Instrument and service details are managed in our database by our internal service coordinator
- Reminder sent 4 – 6 weeks prior to the due date of calibration.
- Ongoing support throughout the life of the system.
Fixed Price Service Agreements
A service agreement provides peace of mind with the certainty that the cost of regular servicing remains fixed for the duration of the contract period. This allows the ability to accurately determine the cost of the system over time. Service agreements are available for both portable gas monitors and fixed gas detection systems.