The model EC-600 is an indoor, standalone monitor that detects Carbon Monoxide (CO) with a range of 0-150 ppm with 1 ppm increments. It’s sleek, low-profile design is equipped with a unique tri-color display, which changes color as Carbon Monoxide levels reach each alarm level. It is capable of operating with two different power options; 24 VDC or alkaline batteries. The EC-600 has two preset alarms, and comes ready to operate with a simple wall mount bracket. If Carbon Monoxide is present, the user is notified by an audible alarm tone and the multicolored LED digital display.
The EC-600 uses a fast responding low-cost plug-in style electrochemical sensor. This long life sensor is field-replaceable with no special tools required. The sensor can also be remotely mounted with an optional remote sensor cable. This device is designed to replace large, bulky monitors and should be used to monitor small areas.
Additional alarms and strobes may be integrated into the monitor. It can also be wired into a BMS (building management system), if required.
- Operates with or without a controller
- Tri-colour visual alarm display: Green=Normal, Yellow=Alarm 1, Red=Alarm 2
- Large easy to read digital display
- Two power options: 24 VDC, or 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Operates up to 1 year on one set of AA alkaline batteries
- Pressure compensation eliminates false alarms caused by pressure change
- Remote mount sensor cable available
- Garages and tunnels
- Iron and steel industry
- Boiler rooms
- Vehicle service areas
- Engine testing
- Shipping / receiving docks
- Multi-occupancy residences