Portable and handheld the laser methane mini green (LMmG) with bluetooth offer users the ability to detect methane at distance. What once was a time consuming and resource draining procedure can now be completed in a fraction of the time by utilising the best in tuneable diode laser absorption spectroscopy (TDLAS).
With methane detection detectable up to 30 meters, individuals can now monitor large areas without leaving their vehicles. The strong green laser gives users the ability to detect at a distance, in real-time, whilst the downloadable phone application means that GPS data logging is automatically recorded by the device, ensuring the most efficient methane detection process. Not only is this device capable of automatically recording all methane detection information, at the press of a button, the handheld compact design of the instrument ensures it is the most versatile and reliable methane detection technology on the market today.
- Laser methane mini green (LMmG) with bluetooth remote measurement and detection, up to 30 meters
- No special access equipment required to detect leaks
Easy to Use:
- Portable – hand-held
- Light weight, compact and robust design
- Intuitive menu
- Full colour numeric or graphical display
Flexible and Convenient:
- User programmable alarm and offset levels
- Long battery life – allowing up to 5 hours of continuous operation from one battery
- Self-check and self-calibration at start-up, saves time and ensures consistent high performance and reliability
Accuracy and Reliability:
- Responds specifically to methane
- Exceptional accuracy – detects even very low levels of methane
- Fast response time, typically 0.1 seconds
How does it work?
The laser methane mini green (LMmG) with bluetooth is based on utilisation of laser absorption and spectrophotometer of methane gas for gas measurement. The system detects natural gas leaks by emitting a Laser particular wavelengths and analysing the light reflected back from the ground to determine how much was absorbed by the methane in the natural gas.