Photoelectron Spectroscopy Instrument
The Model AC-2 is an instrument for Photoelectron Spectroscopy at atmospheric pressure that is an open counter equipped with an UV source.
The model AC-2 has been developed from proven technology and incorporates the latest in digital control electronics producing an easy to use, flexible system suitable for all levels of expertise.
- Atmospheric pressure operation (unique in the world)
- Estimate work function, ionization potential, density of states (DOS)
- Measure thickness of thin films on the material surface (less than 20 nano-meters)
- Energy selectable UV source
- Low photo – excitation energy (3.40 – 6.20eV)
- Compact desktop type
- Easy sample introduction and removal
- Full computer control
Contact Control Equipment
Submit an email enquiry or give us a call on 1 800 174 536 and we will answer any questions that you may have.