The Testo 400 is the universal measuring instrument for all IAQ professionals. Measure, analyze and document all IAQ and comfort level parameters using just one instrument – simply, conveniently and in compliance with the standards. High-quality measuring technology, intuitive measurement assistants, versatile documentation options and a comprehensive selection of IAQ probes make the Testo 400 the perfect partner for your day-to-day work.
As an expert in the field of air conditioning and ventilation, you will find the Testo 400 universal IAQ measuring instrument ideal. The IAQ measuring instrument with a built-in measurement assistant provides optimum support for carrying out airflow and comfort level measurements in accordance with the standards, as well as for adjusting and inspecting air conditioning and ventilation systems.
- High-precision, location-independent, built-in differential pressure sensor
- Integrated absolute pressure sensor
- Measures all IAQ-related parameters: Flow, temperature, humidity, pressure, illuminance, radiant heat, turbulence, CO2 and CO
- Numerous connection options for probes: 2 x cable probes (TUC), 4 x Bluetooth® probes, 2 x type K thermocouple probes
- Compatible with a wide range of available Bluetooth® and cable probes – so you’ll be equipped for any measuring task
- For high-precision measurements and less downtime: Adjustment function at up to six measuring points for zero-error display, probe heads can be replaced without restarting the IAQ measuring instrument, high-quality probes with an intelligent calibration concept (probe calibration independent of the measuring instrument)
- Long-term monitoring of the indoor air quality: Order the IAQ data logger for carrying out long-term measurements with the Testo 400 IAQ measuring instrument. While the stand-alone data logger is carrying out the IAQ measurement, you can use the IAQ measuring instrument for measurements elsewhere